How to restart the Sage 50 Connector
Created by: Bruce F Magown
Modified on: Tue, 5 May, 2020 at 11:53 AM
Login to Sage 50 server as integration user.
- Open folder PeachtreeREST on desktop.
- Verify that Sage 50 is not started!
- Right click on PeachtreeImportExport.exe and select Run As Administrator
- In the browser (on different computer if you are logging in to Sage 50 server directly) open www.interweave.biz and click on Customer Login link (right top corner)
- Put Interweave login credentials and click Login.
- Click on the flow PTCust2SFAccountIRS.
- Enter the following parameters:
- StartId aaaa
- EndId aaaa
- BatchSize 1
- Click Submit in the lower frame
- Click on Single Run radio button for that flow, check Start checkbox and click Submit
- Return back to Sage Server and you should see Sage 50 started and credentials box opened. Enter password for interweave user.
- Go back to the browser and logout from flows.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.