Knowledge How to determine Time Zone Shift
Created by: Bruce F Magown
Modified on: Tue, 5 May, 2020 at 11:50 AM
- Create a new test Customer in QB
- Run QBCust2SFAcctNF flow to send it to SF.
- Find out what QB LastModified timestamp is (in SF) and copy it.
- Update Customer in QB (e.g. change or add phone number).
- Run flow QBCust2SFAcctDRS switching it to single run mode (5thcolumn in IM) and using the following parameters:
- BatchSize – 5
- EndDateTime - 2022-01-01 00:00:00
- StartDateTime – Paste the QB LastModified from #3 removing .0 at the end so format should be exactly as in #b above (YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS)
- Check if QB Lastmodified in SF has changed. If yes – you are done and no Time Zone Shift required
- If it has not change – reduce StartDateTime for 1 hour (e.g. if it says 11:43:56 make it 10:43:56) and run the flow again.
- The number of attempts (#7) until QB LastModified changes is your Time Zone Shift. If for example you reduced StartDateTime 4 times – your time zone shift is 4. The biggest number I’ve seen is 22. If you made 22 runs and no luck – please stop the process and let me know.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.