Authorize.net API Login ID and Transaction Key
Created by: Bruce F Magown
Modified on: Tue, 5 May, 2020 at 11:03 AM
To bring up the CC Payment Gateway, we need two things to activate the Solution.
A separate Salesforce User ID and Password (you supplied)
- Your Authoirze.net API Login and Password.
- Go to Authorize.net, and log in your Merchant Account.
- Go to Account/Security Settings/API Login ID and Transaction Key
- Click on this and copy API Login to email.
- Scroll down to Create New Transaction Key, fill in Secret Question and click on Submit – this gives you your existing Transaction Key (we don’t want to create a new one. Copy this to email and log out – do not create a new transaction key.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.